We are so excited to offer Family Camp, a great opportunity to share some of the LBMC magic, social distancing style! Parents will experience life at LBMC, campers will spend time with friends, alumni will re-live their own days at camp, and friends can see what makes LBMC special. Escape to the beautiful Pocono Mountains for a few days of fun and camp spirit while swimming and boating on the Lake Serene, tie-dyeing t-shirts in arts and crafts, and eating s’mores around the campfire!
Available Dates (Wednesday through Sunday)
- July 8th- 12th
- July 15th- 19th
- July 22nd- 26th
- July 29th- August 1st
- August 5th- 9th
All-Inclusive pricing for 4 nights, 5 days:
Private cabin of 4:
$3000 (LBMC Families and Alumni)
- Any additional person in the cabin – $500 per person over 3 years old
- Motel Rooms: Private air-conditioned rooms with two double beds and a private bathroom. Limited availability, $500 additional per room.
- Additional 15% service charge.
- Credit Card payment only. We will call you upon receipt of registration. Payment in full will be requested upon confirmation of date and receipt of Terms and Conditions.
- All fees are fully refundable until two weeks prior to the session start date. After that time, there is a $500 cancellation fee. However, if we are able to re-book the cabin, 100% will be refunded.
- Enrollment is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Families will rank their top 3 choices for dates and we will do our best to accommodate preferences.
- Terms and Conditions will be sent upon registration.
Note: Family camp is operating under the guidelines set forth for COVID-19 in the State of Pennsylvania. We are abiding by these policies. Wayne County must stay in the “Green Zone” in order for Family Camp to operate. If for any reason, the county does not stay in “Green”, we will notify you and all fees will be refunded in full.
What Will The Day Look Like?
- Families will travel as a unit to activities throughout the day. Campers will be supervised by parents. Certain activities will be pre- assigned in order to allow for social distancing.
- You are welcome to sign up for Morning Fitness, Yoga and Meditation.
- Trail Rides at the barn will be available at an additional cost.
- Staff will be at many activities to help. However, please remember that they too will be social distancing.
- Every night, we will offer all camp Evening Activities, and on certain days, there will be special events that will include some of our favorite camp traditions (social distancing included)!
Activities To Look Forward To
- Lake activities: boating, canoeing, kayaking, fishing and paddle boarding
- Fitness with Coach Josh
- Outdoor Fit Trail
- Hiking (on campus)
- Arts and Crafts
- Tye Dye- bring something white!
- Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball
- Adventure (subject to DOH guidelines)
- Gymnastics with Coach Bec
- Gator Rides with Peter
- Bunk Challenges with Eliza and Syd
- And so much more
Whenever possible, separate equipment will be distributed to each family for use throughout the session (e.g. balls, bats, life jackets, etc). We encourage you to bring as much personal equipment as possible. A complete packing list will be sent prior to arrival. If equipment is shared, we will be following Pennsylvania and CDC cleaning and sanitizing guidelines.